Server Installations and Upgrades
Are you looking for the server upgrade and installation? Or are you thinking of moving to the Cloud? You can completely trust that our expert technician will successfully deliver your server project on time.
We’re local server Installation Company. Our professional technicians fully provide server upgrade, installation, and migration services to any local company who are seeking an expert team to manage their next server project. We are budget-friendly and pain-free.
Operating System Management
We can easily and quickly install, rebuild and configure your server to your specific requirements. We support Oracle Solaris, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, HP-UX, windows server operating systems and IBM-AIX.
However, we’re an expert in operating RHEL on a 64-bit platform or windows server OS family.
We’re Highly Experienced Server Upgrade, Installation and Migration Experts.
We can be a full caretaker of your next server project from planning to development. We can play an advisory role in giving strategic guidance and advice to your IT project.
We have a wide range of server installation skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Server hardware Configuration and Installation
- Windows Server Migration and Upgrade services
- Cloud Adoption Project Management
- Server software Configuration and Installation – Including Windows, SQL Server, and Microsoft Exchange
- Setup of a user account / Active Directory and Permission Configuration
- Server safety Configuration – Including policies, Firewalls, permissions, Malware and Anti-virus
- Common Network Administration – Including file sharing and printers
- Remote Access – such as VPN Configuration and Terminal Server
- Data Storage, Continuity and Backup – Including raid setup, online backup suggestions, data archiving, migration and tape drive installation.
What Kinds of Servers Do We Install or Configure?
- Application Servers
- Mail Servers
- Domain Controllers
- File Server Proxy Servers
- Communication Servers
- Web Servers
- Fax Servers
- Collaboration Servers
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Servers
- List Servers
- Database Servers
- File and Print Servers
- Virtual Servers
We also help you to embrace the Cloud
The cloud services are services that are used over the Internet. They are not physically installed on your computer. It is a new paradigm that has emerged with the advent of the World Wide Web.
Before the cloud appears, all the software is installed on the computer. Cloud services are programs that are hosted on a server.
Types of services in the cloud
Benefits of cloud services that will generate greater VALUE in your organisation:
- Greater implementation speed and shorter response time.
- Access to applications and data from anywhere in the world and on any device.
- Rapid scalability to instantly meet any demand.
- Better use of your infrastructure investments.
- Lower costs of infrastructure, energy, administration, and workplaces.
- Greater productivity.
- Better security and greater protection of your information.
We have all the cloud services that your organisation needs to provide a quick solution or safely of each different projects.
We can also handle your failing Server project.
You have a server upgrade project, but the project has gone into difficulties. Don’t worry because we could help you in this situation. Our expert IT consultants will play an advisory role here and ensure successful results.
Affordable Ongoing Management Services
For our server upgrade and installation services, we also provide an ongoing server management service. The service covers: scheduled maintenance and updates, onsite break-fix support, remote troubleshooting, and administration.
The Process of Project Delivery
A member of our consultancy group will go for an initial meeting with your department’s head or IT staff. As the result, we will be able to understand all your requirements and both will have a clear-cut idea for the benefit of the next project.
After we have had a discussion of your requirements, we will take an action of our plan that includes the scope of works, requirements, costing etc.
Testing and Deployment
Our management team will start off the project of server installation once the details are approved, and date is fixed to start a project.
Sign-off and Closure
The project won’t be considered as a complete work until it is signed off by the decision maker who would confirm that you’re happy with the project results..
Why will you choose us?
- We have years of experiences for successfully completing server projects.
- We’re one of the main Server Installation Companies that offer a complete Management service, from planning to design and ongoing maintenance.
- We can furnish you with the most recent Server innovation and programming at special rates
Get in Touch with Us
Take the first step to ensure a successful service project.
Take the first step and contact us! We will schedule a meeting with you to discuss your requirements and advise you on the best possible solution.